The Campaign Producer is an integral part of the BDX Connect direct marketing team whose main responsibilities include the accurate placement of client-submitted creative into our standard templates for deployment over email, trafficking and editing of BDX Connect campaigns using our online messaging platform, and performance analysis of completed campaigns. The Campaign Producer works closely with the other team members to successfully fulfill day-to-day business for BDX Connect products and ensure client satisfaction. This is a full time position working 40 hours a week. This position will be home-based, but will be expected to meet frequently with other team members within the Milwaukee Metro area.
Essential Functions (Not Inclusive)
- Work closely with BDX Connect team on product fulfillment and client requests
- Creation of email campaign proofs by placing client-submitted creative into our standard templates
- Trafficking and editing of email campaigns using our online messaging system
- Work with clients to troubleshoot and resolve email campaign delivery issues
- Processing and analysis of client campaign performance reports
- Create and maintain reports to support the business
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience with Adobe CS Suite (Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop)
- 2 years of experience with HTML and CSS coding
- Knowledge of graphic design, web marketing and specifically email marketing a plus
- High degree of drive, organization and eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and task management skills required
- Ability to work independently
What we can provide to you:
- Company subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company subsidized health savings account
- Company paid life, short and long term disability insurance
- Company matched 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Company beach house for employee use
- Training and development
- Annual company event
Founded in 2000, Austin-based BHI (www.builderhomesite.com) pioneers the design, development and operation of world-class technology and marketing solutions for the homebuilding industry and beyond.
BHI’s motto “The Power of Collaboration” illuminates our unique ownership structure and process. As a consortium of 36 of the nation’s largest homebuilders, we combine our industry leaders’ expertise and experience to create better solutions.
BHI’s flagship product, New Home Source (www.newhomesource.com), is the nation’s leading marketplace for new homes.
In 2002, BHI added EX Squared Solutions (www.exsquared.com). EX2 provides custom web application development, from discovery through implementation.
In 2003, BHI founded New Home Technologies, a subsidiary consortium of new home builders and product suppliers, to create Envision, a fully-integrated and standardized online design options management portal.
In October 2009, BHI launched Builders Digital Experience in collaboration with Move, Inc. This exciting joint venture is dedicated to helping new home builders reach buyers with innovative online marketing solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. BHI is an equal opportunity employer.
BHI Media is a full-service Multi-Media company specializing in Rich Media content that brings your business to life. More...
EX² creates exceptional web applications with rock-solid dependability to boost customer transactions for your business. More...
Builders Digital Experience is dedicated to helping new home builders reach buyers with innovative online marketing solutions. More...