Digital Marketing Consultants
The new home industry is alive and open for business!
Builder Homesite, Inc. (BHI) is seeking highly motivated, creative and energetic Digital Marketing Consultants to join its dynamic and expanding sales force. More than ever, new homebuilders need help in getting the word out about their communities, and this role is a unique opportunity to become the digital marketing expert in your territory. A broad spectrum of products and services to offer builders enables you to develop a lucrative and successful career!
BHI is the industry leader in online advertising for new homes. Founded in 2000, Austin based BHI (www.builderhomesite.com) has pioneered the design, development and operation of world-class technology and marketing solutions for the homebuilding industry. Solid, profitable, and growing, BHI's unique ownership structure by a consortium of over 30 of the nation's largest homebuilders combines industry leaders' expertise and experience to create unmatched solutions. Builder products are marketed and sold through BHI's subsidiary joint venture, Builders Digital Experience (BDX) (www.thebdx.com).
Specifically, the successful Digital Marketing Consultant will be responsible for selling advertising solutions, including but not limited to, online display advertising, mobile and rich media through new business development and working with existing relationships.
- Responsible for prospecting and opening new business for assigned territory and meeting sales targets established by the company
- Own entire sales process from lead generation to contract execution
- Position product offerings through consultative sales techniques
- Understand and demonstrate products and support the customer with limited administrative support
- Plan, execute and report on sales activities
- Use company's CRM tool
- Must have proven ability to do own market analysis, as well as comfort in aggressively prospecting and cold calling
- Must be able to understand the new homebuilding industry through prior work with Realtors, builders, agencies and associations
- Must be a strong full cycle sales professional
- Must be able to close deals
- Must understand the consultative selling process and have experience in selling to C-level executives
- Must have strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Must have professional networking and business development skills
- Must have creative ways to navigate and develop the market
- Must have an understanding of online media and metrics
- Must have experience in online media advertising/sales
- Live in the city we are hiring for (or be willing to travel to various cities at times)
- Be hard working, driven, outgoing, creative and confident
- Be able to generate excitement around a concept and drive it to close
- Minimum of 5 years proven sales experience (outside, B2B, online); 7-10 years preferred
- BA/BS preferred
- Ability to cross-sell multiple products
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with specific deliverables
- Team player and able to work with poise under pressure
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Word/Excel/Outlook/Internet
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with customers
- Knowledge of the homebuilding industry is strongly preferred. Realtors are welcome to apply also if you have solid experience in online ad sales.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary plus uncapped commission plan
- First year total compensation $50,000 to $60,000
- Company subsidized benefit plans (medical, dental, life, disability, vision)
- Paid leave (vacation, personal, floating and traditional holidays)
- 401K plan with match
- Use of company beach house
- Sales training opportunities
- Work from home
- Company provided laptop
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HOW TO APPLY
Those applicants most closely meeting the job requirements will receive a response.
Please reply to SalesJobs@builderhomesite.com.
BHI is an equal opportunity employer.
BHI Media is a full-service Multi-Media company specializing in Rich Media content that brings your business to life. More...
EX² creates exceptional web applications with rock-solid dependability to boost customer transactions for your business. More...
Builders Digital Experience a joint venture dedicated to helping new home builders reach buyers with innovative online marketing solutions. More...