Largest Collection of New Home Communities and Plans Enhances Real Estate Professionals’ Toolbox
Austin, TX –April 3, 2015 – Builders Digital Experience, Inc. (BDX) announced that customers of Cleveland, OH-based Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service (NORMLS), now have access to new home construction data. The new home data is compiled solely from real estate agent-friendly builders and is available via a new integration agreement with New Home Source Professional, the largest searchable collection of new homes available anywhere, including plans, builder promotions and community-level data.
NORMLS is part of a growing list of MLS organizations across the country that are working with Builders Digital Experience to bring this new home data to MLS customers. As part of the partnerships, MLSs have a turnkey, branded “new home channel” accessible through their MLS interface. MLS customers can search and view builders’ new home inventory from within their MLS systems through a customized version of NewHomeSourceProfessional.com. This access to new home information allows agents to serve buyers in an increasingly competitive digital landscape.
MLS integrations are already active and available for customers of the following MLSs:
- Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service (NORMLS) in Cleveland, OH;
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS) in the Mid-Atlantic area, including Maryland, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and parts of West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Delaware;
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) in Chicago, IL;
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS) in Los Angeles and Orange County;
- MLSListings in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area;
- Austin Board of REALTORS® (ABOR) in Austin, TX;
- Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR) in Las Vegas, NV.
- East Bay Regional Data Inc. (EBRDI) in Concord, CA
- Contra Costa Association of REALTORS® (CCAR) in Walnut Creek, CA;
- Bay East Association of REALTORS® in Pleasanton, CA;
- Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) in Phoenix, AZ;
- Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (RealtyWeb) in Jacksonville, FL;
- Jupiter Tequesta Hobe Sound Association of REALTORS® (JTHS MLS) in Jupiter, FL;
- San Diego County Regional Multiple Listing Service (Sandicor) in San Diego, CA;
- Regional MLS (RMLS) in Portland, OR;
- Tucson Association of REALTORS® MLS (TAR/MLS) in Tucson, AZ;
- Information and Real Estate Services (IRES), in Loveland, CO;
- Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS® (GAAR) in Albuquerque, NM; and
- Montgomery Area Association of REALTORS® (MAAR) in Montgomery, AL.
“New Home Source Professional features thousands of new home plans, specs, communities and builders,” said Tim Costello, Builders Digital Experience CEO. “This information is updated daily directly from builders and available to agents through an easy-to-use online interface.”
“According to a recent study, 56% of home shoppers may consider buying a new construction home,” Costello added. “It’s important for agents to have access to this inventory within the MLS. New Home Source Professional puts agents in direct contact with builders to facilitate that process.”
MLSs interested in adding new home community and plan listings to their member dashboard should contact Bill Barnes at BBarnes@theBDX.com or 954-661-5301.
About Builders Digital Experience
Builders Digital Experience, LLC (BDX) was founded to combine the industry’s leading new home resources under one roof and offer builders innovative online marketing options, streamlined customer service and support, and greater value. Capitalizing on over 14 years of building industry experience, BDX operates www.NewHomeSourceProfessional.com, the leading new home website for real estate agents, while also providing other services to builders, including advertising and online listings, video production, rich media rendering, mobile search, custom website production and more. For more information, visit www.thebdx.com.
The Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service (NORMLS) is a service organization that facilitates over 550 member real estate companies, and their 6000+ agents, in cooperatively marketing properties for sale. The Service publishes the compensation those real estate firms offer each other when completing a real estate transaction.
NORMLS is owned by four REALTOR® associations and serves seven: Ashtabula Board of REALTORS®, Cambridge Board of REALTORS®, Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS®, Lake Geauga Area Association of REALTORS®, Lorain County Association of REALTORS®, Medina County Board of REALTORS®, and the Zanesville Board of REALTORS®.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BDX Contact Information: